Friday, April 18, 2008

Important questions about dogs

1. I tend to leave some clothes (t-shirts that I sleep in) on the bed because Elston likes to nestle up and sleep on them. I guess she wants to be close to my scent. If that is the case, why does she stay in the bedroom and not hang out with me in the living room when I am actually home? Is it my scent but not my presence? Does she just need her alone time? Granted, she is at my feet right now but I know that she will end up going to the bedroom sometime in the next 30 minutes for some quality time with either my Kansas or Peter, Bjorn and John t-shirts.

2. What does it mean that George Bush served hot dogs to John McCain when he came to the White House for his endorsement? Don't get me wrong. I like hot dogs. I guess I would just expect something a little fancier than a hot dog if I was meeting with the president. I would even think a sandwich would be a step up. Do you think McCain was offended? What would you want for lunch if you met with the president at the White House? I think I would want a really nice soup with a risotto dish or maybe a salad and a small piece of fish or steak.

3. Why does Elston hate freedom? She is really into french fries.

No comments: